10 % DE REMISE AVEC LE CODE NAIL74 :)

"> pub

mardi 26 avril 2011

My collection : inventory

Mon pere a rangé mes vernis et les a compté :
My dad range all my polish and count them :
        1160 vernis/polish

15 commentaires:

  1. sympa le papa ! ;) Magnifique collection

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! That is a lot of polishes!
    I have less that a hundred. (^__^)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Amazing! I don't think my local nail salon has this much lol!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ho. Lee. Shit! That is a lot of polish. lol Nice collection. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow tout ça!!! Il te reste de la place pour d'autres? Moi j'ai un petit apart et je suis deja un peu incombré, par mes vernis.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! Félicitations pour la collection!!!
    Et tu les ranges où?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. omg... you should change the name of blog to 'my BIG world od polish'...
    amazing collection :-D

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow, that is a lot of polish! do I recognise drawers from Ikea Helmer there? I bought my two helmers yesterday. I may need another!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Honey_lili : oui il est top mon papou …
    Zarina Villanueva LOL
    Hell Notes for Beauty™ :)
    Ice Queen : thank you !
    Une Ruxi à Paris : LOL oui j'ai encore un peu de place !! Je les stock dans des Helmer trés pratique !
    Cristina : merci ! pour le rangement je les stock dans les Helmer d'IKEA !
    Nccagou : merci !
    nail crazy:Yes LOL !!
    pkbmum : yes !! you're right IKEA Helmer !! woh you have certainly a lot of polish too !!
    Tara : :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. omg soo jelous i love you collection i have llike 1% of your collection^^ hehe
    i wil start collectionin some^^
    Mi-Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Woww, such an amazing collection!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. wow // there are so many polishes there :D great stuffs you have ,, :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...